April 21, 2019
Congratulations to the new structure of the local representative of the Ukrainian Medical Students’ Association at the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (UMSA-Karazin)
On April 18th elections were held for official positions of the local representative of the Ukrainian Medical Students’ Association (UMSA) in the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. According to the results of the contest, which was attended by the most active students of 1-6 courses of the School of Medicine, the team has been updated.
The new structure of the team:
- Head of the local representative – Veronika Shepel
- Secretary of the local representative - Ivan Vostorknutov
- PR-manager – Taisiia Sazonova
- Local committee’s coordinators:
- "Professional and Research Exchange (SCOPE/SCORE)" – Daria Vorona
- "Reproductive Health, HIV / AIDS (SCORA)" – Julia Zhadan
- "Public Health (SCOPH)" – Lubov Kharchenko
- "Human Rights and Peace (SCORP)" – Vladislava Kulminskaya
- "Medical Education (SCOME)" – Olena Delich
You will be able to learn about our initiatives and take part in events very soon!