March 28, 2019
XVI International scientific conference of Students, Young Scientists and Specialists “Topical Issues of Modern Medicine”
The School of Medicine of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University invites you to take part in 16th International scientific conference of Students, Young Scientists and Specialists “Topical Issues of Modern Medicine” on March 28th-29th, 2019, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the revival of the departments of internal medicine, surgical diseases, general and clinical immunology and allergology of the School of medicine of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
The conference program includes a discussion of current issues and topics concerning medicine in next key areas:
- Internal Medicine and Clinical Cases
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Psychiatry, Narcology and Medical Psychology
- Infectious diseases, Immunology and Allergology
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- General Morphology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology
- Clinical pathology
- Hygiene and Social Medicine
- Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Healthy Way of Life
- Medical Genetics
- Young Scientist
Official languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian (for foreign students with a form of study on Russian).
Forms of Participation:
- abstracts publication and oral presentation (one author can make an oral presentation in no more than 2 sections);
- abstracts publication and poster(the first two publications - 200 UAH);
- abstracts publication.
- free listener (without participant package);
- free listener (with participant package).
Deadline for abstract registration: February 7, 2019 .
Registration for free listeners will be open until March 17, 2019.
- Anyone wishing to attend the conference should register their abstracts before February 7, 2019 on the website of School of medicine. Please choose the registration form in the same language as the work you wrote (the language of the registration form depends on the language of the site page in the upper right corner).
- After checking (during a month) the abstracts, we will send a confirmation and payment details on registered mail.
Registration fees (200 UAH or 7USD) should be paid during five (5) working days after receiving of conformation.
! To print abstracts they must be assigned UDC.
- Additional information of the assignment of the UDC to abstracts written by the students
of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is available at the link.
- All abstracts will be published in author’s edition, the authors of the materials are responsible for their content.
- Time limit for the oral presentation: speech – 7 minutes, discussion – 3 minutes.
- Abstracts will be published in the collection, regardless of the speaker's speech, if they are meet the requirements of the organizing committee of the conference.
- The book of abstracts will be published after conference on our website: medicine.karazin.ua and received by all participants in the form of electronic media.
- In case of non-adherence to the rules of participation and / or rules for abstracting, the organizing committee of the conference reserves the right not to include work in the collection of abstracts of the conference.
Detailed information about the conference is available here.