March 26, 2021
On March 26, 2021, the Department of Neurology, Psychiatry, Narcology and Medical Psychology, The School of Medicine of the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University will hold a scientific-practical conference with international participation "Actual issues of medical psychology."
The conference will be held in the format of on-line broadcast. The conference will address topical issues of medical psychology:
1. Integration of psychiatry, psychotherapy and medical psychology.
2. Mental health and its preservation in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Neurobiological and psychophysiological basis of health and disease.
4. Modern methods of prevention, psychotherapy, psycho-rehabilitation.
5. Psychological support of medical activities.
6. Ethics and deontology as the basis of medical practice.
In addition to reports, the conference program will include master classes by specialists from Ukraine, Israel, and Germany.
Students, graduate students and young scientists are invited to participate in the conference.
You can register for the conference at the link.
Registration is required!
Organizing committee address: 61068, Kharkov, st. Akademika Pavlova, 46, Department of Neurology, Psychiatry, Narcology and Medical Psychology, The School of Medicine of the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
+380505937601 Vovk Victoria;
+380633225362 Shtrygol Diana.
We will be grateful for your participation in the conference!