April 26, 2018
The School of Medicine of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University invites you to take part in 15th International scientific conference of Students, Young Scientists and Specialists “Topical Issues of Modern Medicine”, dedicated to the 231st anniversary of the foundation and the 25th anniversary of the revival of the medical faculty of Kharkiv National University on April 25th-26th, 2018.
The conference program includes a discussion of current issues and topics concerning medicine in next key areas:
Official languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian (for foreign students with a form of study on Russian)
Forms of Participation:
1. Anyone wishing to attend the conference should register before March 20th, 2018 on website medicine.karazin.ua.
2. Confirmation of participation in the conference will be sent no later than April 1st and published on the site.
3. A participant can register 2 abstracts for publication and only 1 report of them.
4. Time limit for the oral presentation: speech – 10 minutes.
5. Abstracts will be published in the collection, regardless of the speaker's speech, if they are meet the requirements of the organizing committee of the conference.
6. All abstracts will be published in author’s edition, the authors of the materials are responsible for their content.
7. The book of abstracts will be published after conference on our website: medicine.karazin.ua and received by all participants in the form of electronic medium.
8.The organizing committee of the conference may not include the work in the book of abstracts of the conference, if the terms of participation and / or the rules of the abstract are not respected.